Early July Hiatus

I'm taking a short hiatus these first two weeks of July in order to teach a summer camp program and spend some time with my family. The 9th and 10th conversations have been recorded and are in need of a little processing before being posted to the Guide at the end of the month. In the meantime, I hope you will enjoy some of the current content on the blog and YouTube channel.

Additionally, I would like to hear from you. How can the Young Playwrights Guide be helpful to you? Is there specific content you would like to see? What questions do you have about playwriting, creating theatre, or performing? Has something on the site sparked a question or idea that you would like to discuss? Are there specific people you would like me to have a conversation with?

Please reach out via the comments on this post, or via socials. And in the meantime, keep writing!

Comments