Milestone reached: 90 listings

It has been a while since my last post as I have been busy teaching and finishing up the dissertation (submitted October 5; defense scheduled for November 16). In the meantime, I have been keeping notes on the new programs that have been popping up in my news feeds and am thrilled to add today the 90th listing to the Map! This number will change once the final update is complete, but for now I am happy to celebrate that number.

The second update for 2017 will be delayed until all dissertation activity is complete. This will give me the proper time to process the submissions and updates I received via the survey form to date. Additionally, I am putting together some listings from the UK, Canada, and Australia that will go live in the new year.

There are many more projects I am looking forward to starting in the new year, which I can't wait to share on this blog. Included in that, is a report from the July Convening and some further details about the efforts to connect programs within the US.

Much more to come, so for now: happy writing!


Comments